The Colorado Springs School District 11 Board of Education will hold a board meeting on Wednesday, April 8, 4 p.m. The consent/action items on this agenda include:
• Policy IKF: Graduation Requirements
• Policy EGAD: Copyright Compliance
• Instructional Materials and Secondary Courses Approval
• Contract Award: Mitchell High School Parking Lot Improvements (Phase II)
• Contract Award: District-Wide Educational Furniture Standard
• Resolution 2020-30: National Volunteer Week, April 19-25, 2020
• Resolution 2020-31: Executive Professionals Week, April 20-24, 2020
• Unified District Improvement Plan
• Policy GDJ: Education Support Professional Assignments and Transfers
To view the agenda, go to the Board of Education webpage, hover over meetings, and select BoardDocs Public Site. The April 8 agenda is featured.
Due to decreased vehicle traffic, effective April 6, the Peterson Air Force Base north gate will be closed until further notice. The west and east gates will maintain their normal operating hours.
Additionally, effective April 8, the visitor control centers at both Peterson AFB and Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station will be open Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-2 p.m.